For many years, weight loss diet products have been available on the market. They are available in a variety of forms, including appetite suppressants, meal replacements, and rapid weight loss supplements.
The market for weight reduction diet products is expanding due to an increase in the global obese population. In 2019, the World Health Organization predicted that 38.2 million children under the age of five were overweight or obese, according to the WHO. Obesity is on the rise in low- and middle-income countries, especially in cities. In 2019, Asia had nearly half of the overweight or obese children under the age of five. Furthermore, the rising frequency of chronic conditions such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease is fueling market expansion. Obesity cases are increasing due to changing dietary habits combined with a sedentary lifestyle.
Request Sample Copy of This Report:
From the geographical point of view, North America is projected to gain significant growth over the forecast period and this is attributed to the high burden of chronic disease coupled with the growing awareness regarding weight loss products. According to the National Health Council, chronic diseases affect around 133 million Americans, representing more than 40% of the total population of this country. By 2020, that number is projected to grow to an estimated 157 million, with 81 million having multiple conditions
Major players operating in the global weight loss diet products market include Atkins Nutritionals, Inc., Herbalife Nutrition, Nestle S.A. (Optifast), Medifast, Inc., Robard Corporation, Physicians Weight Loss, Nu-Skin, Visalus, WW International, Inc., and VLCC Healthcare Ltd.
1. In December 2019, Ro, a direct-to-consumer virtual health company has announced the launch of a new product offering: Plenity aimed at helping patients shed the pounds. Ro, best-known for its online platform that specializes in men’s health, is now going to be offering Plenity, a new weight management product.
2. In January 2021, Neora, a provider of anti-aging skincare, hair care, and wellness products, has launched its new weight management and wellness system: NeoraFit.
3. In September 2020, General Mills Inc. has launched a new product line called Ratio that’s targeted at the growing low-carb trend known as ketogenic (or keto) diets.
4. In February 2020, PLT Health Solutions has announced the launch of a water-dispersible form of its Slendacor Weight Management Complex ingredient.
5. In April 2018, Xyngular has announced the launch of a new weight loss system, Core, and enhanced versions of its popular Ignite and Ultimate weight loss systems
Request For Customization:
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027
Coherent Market Insights
email us here