Last week, Fenty Beauty by Rihanna relaunched its Invisimatte Instant Setting & Blotting Powder in refillable packaging. The universal finishing powder is now in a refillable magnet-free compact. The eco-friendly design allows consumers to purchase the magnet-free compact once, and then buy Invisimatte Instant Setting & Blotting Powder refills.
In other news, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health introduced Vivvi & Bloom, a new skin & hair care brand for babies and toddlers developed to be intentionally simple through its “purposeful ingredients, purposeful mission, and purposeful science.”
Also, Luxe Pack New York announced the dates of its 20th edition. You can now mark your calendars for May 10 & 11, 2023. The creative packaging event will once again be held at Jacob Javits Convention Center in Manhattan.
Here are our top 10 most viewed stories from the past week:
1. Ranking the Top 50 Cosmetic Companies
2. The Top Skincare and Beauty Trends Of 2022 So Far
3. 4 Key Beauty Trends For 2023 By Trendalytics
4. Ranking the Top 50 Cosmetics Companies 2021
5. Top Beauty Brands in the US—Ranked by Cosmetify
6. Ranking the Top Celebrity-Owned Beauty Brands Worldwide
7. Consumer Behavior During COVID-19: What Beauty Retailers Need to Know
8. Fenty Beauty Relaunches Blotting Powder in Refillable Packaging
9. Johnson & Johnson Unveils New Skin & Hair Care Brand for Babies & Toddlers
10. Luxe Pack New York Announces 2023 Dates
Thanks for reading our Breaking News. We’ll have a new list for you next Monday.
Have a great week!