WASHINGTON, Jan. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global Protein Hydrolysates Market size is expected to reach over USD 6.32 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period.
Increasing awareness for the need of immunity and health about the protein diet and rise in the demand for animal-based and plant-based hydrolysates in sports sector are the key factors to the growth of Protein Hydrolysates Market. Additionally, increasing use in sports medication, rising benefits of the product like high demand for nutrition for infant and easy digestibility are the factors that will drive the growth of the market, states Vantage Market Research, in a report, titled “Protein Hydrolysates Market by Process (Enzymatic Hydrolysis, Acid & Alkaline Hydrolysis), by Form (Powder, Liquid), by Source (Animal, Plant, Microbes), by Application (Sports Nutrition, Infant Nutrition, Dietary Supplements, Nutraceuticals), by Regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Assessment (2016 – 2021) & Forecast (2022 – 2028)”.
Click Here To Access The Free Sample Report @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/protein-hydrolysates-market-1124/request-sample
(The Free Sample Of This Report Is Readily Available On Request).
Our Free Sample Reports Includes:
- In-depth Industry Analysis, Introduction, Overview, and COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak.
- Impact Analysis 160+ Pages Research Report (Including latest research)
- Provide chapter-wise guidance on request 2021 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Trends, Size, & Share, Includes Updated List of figures and tables.
- Updated Report Includes Major Market Players with their Sales Volume, Business Strategy and Revenue Analysis by using VMR research methodology.
(Please note that the sample of this report has been updated to include the COVID-19 impact study prior to delivery.)
List Of Prominent Players in the Protein Hydrolysates Market:
- Koninklijke DSM N.V. (Netherlands)
- Abbott Laboratories (US)
- FrieslandCampina (Netherlands)
- Kerry Group (Ireland)
- Arla Foods (Denmark)
- Tate & Lyle plc (UK)
- Glanbia plc (Ireland)
- Danone Nutricia (Netherlands)
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (US)
- AMCO Proteins (US)
- Roquette Frères (France)
- Hilmar Ingredients (US)
Restraint: High Cost for R&D
Protein Hydrolysates need high investment in product development and innovations, which raises their cost of production. Hence, many medium and small-sized manufacturers are not being able to enter this sector. As a result, most emerging nations such as Brazil and India import Protein Hydrolysates from developed nations. Moreover, high Research & Development costs lead to a rise in cost for per unit production; price sensitive nations in South America, South Asia, and Africa rely mostly on the other forms of protein such as protein isolates and protein concentrates.
Opportunity: Rise in Organic Ingredients for Food Demand
Increasing demand for organic beverages and food across the world, especially across high-income and developed nations, translates into great opportunities for the manufacturers of food & beverage ingredient across the globe. Substantial growth has been seen for organic infant nutrition, that can create great opportunities for high quality food ingredient producers. Enzymatic hydrolysis is a process of extracting protein; it is organic, and, protein hydrolysate is extracted mostly through the process known as enzymatic hydrolysis.
Purchase This Premium Report To Access Full Information (Get 20% Discount) @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/buy-now/protein-hydrolysates-market-1124/1
Asia Pacific is likely to be the region which is fastest-growing, in terms of both volume and value, in the market for Protein Hydrolysates globally, in the coming years. The region comprises of emerging economies such as India, Malaysia, China, and Singapore, among others and they are among the fastest growing nations for Protein Hydrolysates in Asia-Pacific. The rise in per capita income and population in China and India, coupled with rising preference for the product is likely to fuel the demand from end-user industry which includes manufactures for clinical nutrition, animal feed, and infant nutrition. Protein Hydrolysates Market in China is likely to rise highest among the other Asia Pacific nations during the forecast period.
- April, 2018: Tate & Lyle expanded its business in Mexico City by opening an application laboratory and customer-facing facilities. This helped the company to grow its specialty food ingredients business in the Latin & Central American regions.
- April, 2018: ADM opened its new enzyme lab in Davis, California to develop and commercialize feed enzymes to improve animal health and nutrition. This helped the company expand its business in the Asia Pacific region.
- March, 2018: Tate & Lyle has doubled the size of its food application laboratory in Shanghai and added a new customer-facing facility. This expansion helped manufacturers meet the growing consumer demand.
Key questions answered in the report:
- Which regional market will show the highest and rapid growth?
- Which are the top five players of the Protein Hydrolysates Market?
- How will the Protein Hydrolysates Market change in the upcoming six years?
- Which application and product will take a lion’s share of the Protein Hydrolysates Market?
- What are the Protein Hydrolysates market drivers and restrictions?
- What will be the CAGR and size of the Protein Hydrolysates Market throughout the forecast period?
Read Full Research Report @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/industry-report/protein-hydrolysates-market-1124
The COVID-19 outbreak has affected various industries worldwide. Governments across the world implemented strict lockdown measures and social distancing norms in order to restrict the swift spread of the pandemic. Manufacturing facilities around the world were shut down during the initial stages of the pandemic. Moreover, the economic crisis after the pandemic might lead to a significant delay in the commercial roll-out of the Protein Hydrolysates Market. Hence, market players faced numerous challenges as disruptions in the supply chain were observed. However, things will improve in the second half of 2022 as more supplies will come online. The impact of COVID-19 on the market demand is considered while estimating the current and forecast market size and growth trends of the market for all the regions and countries based on the following data points:
- Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Quarterly Market Revenue Forecast by Asia Pacific 2020 & 2021
- Key Strategies Undertaken by Companies to Tackle COVID-19
- Long Term Dynamics
- Short Term Dynamics
The report on Protein Hydrolysates Market highlights:
- Assessment of the market
- Premium Insights
- Competitive Landscape
- COVID Impact Analysis
- Historic Data, Estimates and Forecast
- Company Profiles
- Global and Regional Dynamics
Benefits of Purchasing Protein Hydrolysates Market Reports:
- Customer Satisfaction: Our team of experts assists you with all your research needs and optimizes your reports.
- Analyst Support: Before or after purchasing the report, ask a professional analyst to address your questions.
- Assured Quality: Focuses on accuracy and quality of reports.
- Incomparable Skills: Analysts provide in-depth insights into reports.
This market titled “Protein Hydrolysates Market” will cover exclusive information in terms of Regional Analysis, Forecast, and Quantitative Data – Units, Key Market Trends, and various others as mentioned below:
|Market Size in 2021||USD 3.24 Billion|
|Projected Market Size in 2028||USD 6.32 Billion|
|CAGR Growth Rate||CAGR of 8.7% from 2022 – 2028|
|Historic Years||2016 – 2020|
|Forecast Years||2022 – 2028|
|Segments Covered||Process:- Enzymatic Hydrolysis, Acid & Alkaline Hydrolysis
Form:- Powder, Liquid
Source:- Animal, Plant, Microbes
Application:- Sports Nutrition, Infant Nutrition, Dietary Supplements
|Quantitative Data – Units||Revenue in USD Million/Billion and CAGR from 2022 to 2028|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa|
|Countries Covered||U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others|
|Report Coverage||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, market attractiveness analysis by segments and region, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis.|
Browse market data Tables and Figures spread through Pages and in-depth TOC on “Protein Hydrolysates Market by Process (Enzymatic Hydrolysis, Acid & Alkaline Hydrolysis), by Form (Powder, Liquid), by Source (Animal, Plant, Microbes), by Application (Sports Nutrition, Infant Nutrition, Dietary Supplements, Nutraceuticals), by Regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Assessment (2016 – 2021) & Forecast (2022 – 2028)” View detailed Table of Content here – https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/press-release/protein-hydrolysates-market-169853
Customization of the Report:
The report can be customized as per client needs or requirements. For any queries, you can contact us on email@example.com or +1 (202) 380-9727. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
Browse More Related Report:
About Vantage Market Research:
We, at Vantage Market Research, provide quantified B2B high quality research on more than 20,000 emerging markets, in turn, helping our clients map out constellation of opportunities for their businesses. We, as a competitive intelligence market research and consulting firm provide end to end solutions to our client enterprises to meet their crucial business objectives. Our clientele base spans across 70% of Global Fortune 500 companies. The company provides high quality data and market research services. The company serves various enterprises and clients in a wide variety of industries. The company offers detailed reports on multiple industries including Chemical Materials and Energy, Food and Beverages, Healthcare Technology, etc. The company’s experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and numerous statistical tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/vantage-market-research/
Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/vantagemarketr
6218 Georgia Avenue NW Ste 1 – 564
Washington DC 20011-5125
United States Tel: +1 202 380 9727
Latest Vantage Market Research Press Releases @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/insight/press-releases
Latest Vantage Market Research Blog @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/insight/blogs